LMP1 & Group C - standard interior

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michael88
  • 14 comments
  • 1,716 views
Messages
5,235
Austria
Nicest part of hell
Just a quick question, bought the Tommy Kaira ZZII and have been very disappointed about its all blackened out cockpit - like in GT5. Its just ugly.

Now I have gathered 2 million bucks to buy either a LMP1 or Group-C car, do any of those cars have an equally blackened out cockpit? I know some standard cars have a modeled interior, although low poly and without working gauges.
I want to know this before spending my hard earned money on a car I don't want to drive, those black interiors are ugly and feel unrealistic.
 
The Mercedes Sauber has been upgraded since GT5 to "premium" and has a cockpit view ....
 
Same with the Bentley Speed 8, but what about the Nissan R92, R89, the 88C-V and the Peugeot 905?
 
None of those have a cockpit, the easiest way to distinguish the machines from standard to premium is through the gallery view option.
 
Not even a low poly version? Thats pretty sad... Gonna buy the Speed 8 then. :indiff:
 
Not even a low poly version? Thats pretty sad... Gonna buy the Speed 8 then. :indiff:
The three Pesarolos and the BMW V12 LMR have open cockpit interiors.
 
The C9 is immense, and jag xjr9 (premium as well)
 
Not only is the sound an atrocity but the fact that you can't use the shifter on the C9 is just as much an atrocity. It's like they just winged it when they coded this car, Christ pd watch a video or two.
 
Though the guys responsible for the engine sound of the C9 should be locked up for crimes against humanity. :crazy:

Thats how a Sauber C9 really sounds like:



The current sound is a joke.

Agree, just plain borrow of a complete sound set from Ford GT40 would be enough to enjoy the Sauber. But that sound nonsence that PD gave it is really sad, more when they invested so many work to make it premium.
 
Though the guys responsible for the engine sound of the C9 should be locked up for crimes against humanity. :crazy:

Thats how a Sauber C9 really sounds like:



The current sound is a joke.


My GOSH listen to that downshift at :47.. :eek: sounds like a monster that wants to kill you!! Man if we had that sound in GT.. :O

Def look for a gallery view or an open cockpit. I think most open cockpit cars, even standards, have some sort of interior view. (I could be wrong).
 
I'd go for the Sauber, my go-to Group C/LMP since GT4. So glad they made it premium. And yes, the sounds are ridiculous
 
Bought the Bentley. Wow, what a beast, its totally easy around the corners with no AIDS and I absolutely destroyed all the other LMP's and Group C's in the GT allstar race. I finished first at Laguna Seca with a 12 second lead, 8 second lead at Bathurst and 35 seconds at the Nordschleife. :crazy:
 
Back