LM's in Online dealership

  • Thread starter Thread starter Capt Air
  • 21 comments
  • 1,751 views
Messages
434
United States
Houston, TX
Messages
Capt_Air
Messages
Capt Air
I have 2,515,899cr in GT and I saw that there's the Zonda C12S 7.3 for 999,045. (191km) Zonda LM race car for 981,260. (3,748km) RX-7 LM race car for 965,815. (6,837km) I'm looking for the fastest/coolest looking/best handling one I do have enough for two but I kinda wanna save my money but I do kinda want both Zonda's. Anyway which would you take? Theres also the XJ220 LM for 1,946,520. (5,348km)

Thanks for any help btw. :)
 
I bought the Zonda LM, yet to try it out
 
ok first off the odometer won't make changes and when is about this cars I think is more of what you like, I have both and never use it._.
 
Zonda is the best. When you fully tune it it's a beast. Perfection on wheels. Only it doesn't cost that much. Definitely a buy. And then save up some cash and buy the v12 Lmr. Then save up some more and get the C12s. Then after that save up even more and get that Jag.
 
ok first off the odometer won't make changes

Yes it does. It tells you whether you need to do an extremely expensive engine rebuild and chassis restore or whether just an oil change will do.
 
I couldn't resist the RX-7, just too cool and great handling. Going to have to race the Nur in the truck a bunch to get the Zonda's though.
 
When I have enough credits (i'm saving up for a Camaro LM as well) I'm going to buy the Zonda LM. Loved it in GT4 plus it looks good. Is it faster than a Zonda R though?
 
To be honest the XJ220 Race Car is overpriced compared to the Zonda LM Race Car. I prefer the XJ220 Race Car for its looks but it's not even better.
 
When I have enough credits (i'm saving up for a Camaro LM as well) I'm going to buy the Zonda LM. Loved it in GT4 plus it looks good. Is it faster than a Zonda R though?

No, and it doesn't handle as well but it's still a beast! And it look's good!!!
 
No, and it doesn't handle as well but it's still a beast! And it look's good!!!

Still buying it. Looks like some tuning will be needed on it though to bring it up to speed :)
 
Don't overlook that RX-7 - a very FUN car to drive! I can get that puppy around Deep Forest at a slick 1:06
 
You can win the Zonda R in the B spec Professional Series GT World Championship.
 
I like the Zonda LM. A bit hard to manage with no TCS.. But still a lovely car. XJ220 Was my favorite car in GT4, so maybe thats a good choice too. The C12s 7.3 is more powerful than the Race car when fully tuned, but in turn, also slower on a circuit. Get the Zonda LM for sure, and then save like hell to get the XJ220.
 
A bit of glitching and you'll be able to afford both easily.
 
boredgunner
A bit of glitching and you'll be able to afford both easily.

How would you glitch and still have them on the same game save? Is that possible?
 
Sooo the Zonda LM then other Zonda/XJ220 then whatever other one I want?
 
OCD cars will stay till the next update. Carry on to earn as much as possible and buy all.

RX7: handling is good, but slow.
Zonda LM: tougher handling, but fast.
Xj220 race car: not as fast as zonda LM. Handling not better.
 
Just bought the Zonda LM, Now to earn money for the RX-7! Thanks for all the help! :)
 
I bought:
-Rx7 LM (bright green),
-Zonda LM ,
-And now grinding to buy the stunning BMW beast iv been lookin for in ucd.

I wont buy:
-Jaguar xj220 is not that good (dont know looks to big for good cornering)
-Panoz is not good either (own one) Looks like it should win 24h le mans (outside the lmp class) but other cars are faster.
-Zonda c12 seems like useless if u got the R and the LM no? (maybe buy it just to see its max HP and drag potential)
 
I've heard the RX-7 LM's lights not work is this true? Because when I need a car for the 24hr I kinda want to use a LM car.
 
Back