Load cell pedals part II - Upgrade route....

• Thread starter Ian JB
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Ian Bick
Hi,

I am probably being a wimp here but... If some one can cast an eye over this, I would be very very grateful....

I currently have a CSL Elite wheel and pedals. I want, as has been discussed here before, to upgrade to a load cell set up. So -

If I buy the CSL Elite V2 pedals - Do they come with a load cell? - It looks like they do from the website. Will they work on a CSL elite base?

Next year I will upgrade the CSL Elite wheel base to a DD pro wheel base - Will the CSL Elite pedals work with the DD Pro wheel base?

I hope that makes sense and I equally hope all the answers will be in the form of a "Yes!"

Many thanks and best regards to all here.

Ian.

Hi,

I am probably being a wimp here but... If some one can cast an eye over this, I would be very very grateful....

I currently have a CSL Elite wheel and pedals. I want, as has been discussed here before, to upgrade to a load cell set up. So -

If I buy the CSL Elite V2 pedals - Do they come with a load cell? - It looks like they do from the website. Will they work on a CSL elite base?

Next year I will upgrade the CSL Elite wheel base to a DD pro wheel base - Will the CSL Elite pedals work with the DD Pro wheel base?

I hope that makes sense and I equally hope all the answers will be in the form of a "Yes!"

Many thanks and best regards to all here.

Ian.
The answer to all of your questions is "yes".
Enjoy!

Hi,

Thank you for that. I suspected this was the case - Before I spend the money, I wanted to be sure.

Thank you once more and my best regards.

Ian.

Whoop! Ordered! Very excited now. :-)

Last edited:
Hi,

I am hoping so! I feel to have reach my skill "ceiling" with the set up I currently have. A load cell pedal and a direct drive wheel should let me improve a little further at least. Fingers crossed eh? :)

Regards.

Ian.

Back