Load cell pedals

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I'm currently using a t150 with g27 pedals with an adaptor from thrustmaster, I was going to get a load cell mod but was wondering what set of pedals could I buy new that are also compatible with the ps4? Such as a fanatec set or something more premium.

I'd hold fire on spending a ton on new console kit until we have confirmation about which will be supported on PS5 in future PS5 games.

I'm currently using a t150 with g27 pedals with an adaptor from thrustmaster, I was going to get a load cell mod but was wondering what set of pedals could I buy new that are also compatible with the ps4? Such as a fanatec set or something more premium.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/thrustmaster-t-lcm-pedals.391822/page-5#post-13014262

I'd hold fire on spending a ton on new console kit until we have confirmation about which will be supported on PS5 in future PS5 games.
The new T-LCM will be compatible with the PS5 according to guy who worked with Thrustmaster developing these load cell pedals.

We don't know which of the TM wheelbases will be compatible yet. I suspect it will be fine but I'm going to wait and see.
It is listed in the user manual on the TM website.

VERY IMPORTANT In order to ensure optimal operation of the pedal set connected directly to a Thrustmaster racing wheel base (TS-PC Racer, T-GT, T300, T150, TSXW, TX and TMX), you must update the racing wheel base’s firmware with the latest version available at https://support.thrustmaster.com. This new firmware will let you get the most out of the T-LCM Pedals pedal set’s high level of precision, and use your personal settings made via the calibration software.

I was referring to PS5 support. We do not yet know which PS4 compatible wheel bases on the market today will be fully supported in future PS5 games.

The T-GT will be compatible with future Gran Turismo as stated in the manual.

The T-GT will be compatible with future Gran Turismo as stated in the manual.
Thrustmaster cannot possibly have known that at the time that was published (in terms of PS5) though but I do think it is an encouraging sign.

My gut feeling is that most if not all PS4 wheels are going to be fine on future PS5 games. I'm still going to wait until we get full confirmation however. It will all be fully nailed down in a few short months I'm sure.

Thrustmaster cannot possibly have known that at the time that was published (in terms of PS5) though but I do think it is an encouraging sign.

Considering Thrustmaster is under a current contract with PD being the official Gran Turismo wheel then yes part of that exclusive contract could have well guaranteed them AT MINIMUM compatibility with the next and upcoming new PS console.

You can be guaranteed that if it was not something Thrustmaster knew for a fact they would have never printed that in their manual leaving themselves open to possible being sued in future lawsuits for false advertising on a world wide basis from every buyer of the wheelset for the PS4.

My gut feeling is that most if not all PS4 wheels are going to be fine on future PS5 games. I'm still going to wait until we get full confirmation however. It will all be fully nailed down in a few short months I'm sure.

Why not? They work closely with Polyphony, which is owned by Sony. Remember that the T500 (PS3) also supported the PS4.

Latest Posts

Back