Load cell pedals...

• Thread starter Ian JB
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Ian Bick
Hi,

I have been trying to find / work out, what my options are for a load cell pedal kit to go with a CSL Elite wheel base.

Apart from second hand or a new wheel. I cannot see any other options???

Does anyone know of another option please?

Best regards to all here.

Ian.

I'm not sure what you are asking...
You could get any of the fanatec load cell pedals and connect them to your wheel base via rj12 connector.

And currently the csl elite v2 is on sale: https://fanatec.com/eu-en/pedals/csl-elite-pedals-v2
Wooooo! Thank you for the heads up!
Missed my previous rigs elite v2's. Went ahead and ordered these. Absolutely the best bang for the buck.

@Ian JB these should work with your wheel base and are reaaally good for the money.

I'm not sure what you are asking...
You could get any of the fanatec load cell pedals and connect them to your wheel base via rj12 connector.

And currently the csl elite v2 is on sale: https://fanatec.com/eu-en/pedals/csl-elite-pedals-v2
It's too close to buy all the gifts season (and I bought myself a clubsport RS wheel and QR2a month ago) but man I wish I could do this. I've got the CSL and load cell and it works perfectly but a little better would be super nice to go with my setup. That's a great deal.

It's too close to buy all the gifts season (and I bought myself a clubsport RS wheel and QR2a month ago) but man I wish I could do this. I've got the CSL and load cell and it works perfectly but a little better would be super nice to go with my setup. That's a great deal.
I've been looking at them as well but they're not enough of an upgrade over the CSL + load cell to justify it even at that price. The only major difference is the load cell adjustability but you can get that for the standard load cell with aftermarket mods. Likewise stiffening the throttle pedal, I've fitted an R/C damper on mine and don't think that would be possible with the V2.

I've been looking at them as well but they're not enough of an upgrade over the CSL + load cell to justify it even at that price. The only major difference is the load cell adjustability but you can get that for the standard load cell with aftermarket mods. Likewise stiffening the throttle pedal, I've fitted an R/C damper on mine and don't think that would be possible with the V2.
I've got a throttle damper coming currently. It def would be a waste at this point for me but for the money it's an amazing set of pedals from everything I understand.

Now that I've had to use the csl load cell combo again for a month or so after having the elites earlier this year, I have not enjoyed my time nearly as much.

Tried the 3d rap throttle kit, but that was just bullcrap.
I hope the damper kit is better for those who went that route.

It's hard to put in words, but on the elites the pedals are just so smooth and easy to modulate compared to the basic ones.
This is just one of those things you have to try for yourself. No video or review can really convey the difference.

Imo this is probably the best upgrade you can do on a "budget".

Back