Load other people's ghost

  • Thread starter Thread starter dh2909
  • 4 comments
  • 3,015 views
Messages
5
Just a quick question I had a look And couldn't find a way to do it and not seen an answer. I'm wanting to learn to improve my lap times and remember from gt5p you could load the ghost of the best lap times to learn the best limes etc. Is it possible to do this in gts. You can goto top 10 stars and click on them but no options

Cheers
 
No it’s not.

I’ve tried this with other games in the past and I don’t think it’s really that valuable as a lap time tool. You need to know the setup of the ghost drivers car, if they’re using a wheel or controller all that stuff.

It’s easier to use YouTube and other resources where you can see steering, braking and throttle, discuss tuning if used and so on.
 
I’ve tried this with other games in the past and I don’t think it’s really that valuable as a lap time tool. You need to know the setup of the ghost drivers car, if they’re using a wheel or controller all that stuff.
In any game that allowed me to load up another driver's ghost, it has helped. I can tell immediately where I am faster or slower and why. It's an incredibly useful tool.
 
Back