Loaded new update no no gt5 help!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter VtecSTU
  • 9 comments
  • 1,281 views
Messages
20
Messages
Stooka
I haven't been online for a long time so tried it up a mates house by taking my system up his and downloading new update,got home switched on and now goes through couple loading screens and I get "insufficient free space on hard drive disc at least 32mb required 0x00000001" I have a 40gb model ps3 and 4 pics I saved from gt5 is the only things I have on the hdd.says I have 18/37 gb on the info,wots going on??I can't get on gt5 atall now and am worried I'm gonna lose my data.please help.
 
Do you have any gamedata (not savegames, but installations) you could delete?
Some games take up to 6 GB like GT5: Prologue or GTA IV.
 
No none,I've deleted as much as possible,could it be coz I pressed cancel when I accidently started installing the game when I was gonna let it do it the otherway when I'm playing it
 
It's no gd I've tried everything I can think of so I'm formatting and starting again :-( wouldn't believe how angry I am!!!!
 
It's no gd I've tried everything I can think of so I'm formatting and starting again :-( wouldn't believe how angry I am!!!!

Maybe backup to an external Hardrive now, that will keep your data intact

And might as well buy a bigger HD for the PS3 while your at in, and then restore from the backup
 
But I'm thinking all the data I got I'd corrupt?I don't know much bout this kinda thing atall.can I put a 60gb hdd from my broke ps3 in this one?
 
Should work, but the PS3 will format it
 
So back up and try the 60gb then,but it's not memory issue as I've deleted everything and have 24gig free.won't the data I backup be useless as it must be corrupt?thanks
 
Only one way to find out...
 
Back