Loading a Ghost in Time Trial by Filter?

• Thread starter Inzyman
  • 2 comments
Australia
Central Coast NSW
Cranew1
Is it possible to Load a Ghost to race against in the leaderboard by using a filter? I see the filter option top left by using R2. Nothing happens. Of course the leader board starts at the fastest driver in the fastest car and works back so if I wanted to start against the fastest driver using a Ginetta GT5 for example, I would have scroll back 100 pages! I have tried by vehicle and class after selecting vehicle I want to drive and all I get again is the absolute record holders again, not the fastest Ginetta......Am I missing something here or is it not possible?

I'm pretty sure it groups certain cars together, because apparantly the world would explode if they had separate times for each and every track / car combination... so even if you somehow find a ghost for a ginetta it will be for the fastest guy who hasn't bothered with anything faster.
You cant race the ghost in a race if that's what youre trying to do.

That's what I gathered, Of course to find the slower cars you have to scroll through a thousand screens to find it!! Great concept only if you want to race the fastest GR3's etc!

Back