Loading problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter KM964
  • 17 comments
  • 1,457 views
Messages
1,626
United States
DFW Area
Messages
KM964007
Messages
KM9644
Im experiencing loading problems. Im stuck on the loading screen,with the loading bar full,but the track wont even come up. The track is the shortened version of the Nurburgring GP circuit. Im not on PSN,and have completely installed it. This doesnt happen with any other track. Whats wrong?
 
I have this issue with multiple tracks in the rally special events section so it's most likely a disc issue. Most places will swap your disc for a new one if you take it back in with your receipt.
 
Im experiencing loading problems. Im stuck on the loading screen,with the loading bar full,but the track wont even come up. The track is the shortened version of the Nurburgring GP circuit. Im not on PSN,and have completely installed it. This doesnt happen with any other track. Whats wrong?

I too have this problem. I am not able to access some special events, licenses and practice. The loading bar is full like you described but it just sits there. HDD indicator is not flashing, which shows that the system is not trying to load anymore, it's just stuck.

Did you ever figure out the solution to this problem? Has anyone with this problem try swapping out with a different disc to see if it works?

Thanks
 
I too have this problem. I am not able to access some special events, licenses and practice. The loading bar is full like you described but it just sits there. HDD indicator is not flashing, which shows that the system is not trying to load anymore, it's just stuck.

Did you ever figure out the solution to this problem? Has anyone with this problem try swapping out with a different disc to see if it works?

Thanks

No,but I plan on taking it back to Gamestop today to see if they will swap it out.
 
I am not having this particular problem but I am experiencing terrible load times ever since yesterday could be server related but this was offline so I don't know what happened. I do have the game installed but its load times are rubbish now
 
No,but I plan on taking it back to Gamestop today to see if they will swap it out.

I just swapped mine with a new one at gamestop. I am still experiencing the same issues. Same levels just wont load. I forgot to mention but some of these levels I have actually been in, as in I've completed the B-2 license test and got a silver at one point but I can no longer load that level. A couple of things happened since I was able to load the levels: updated ps firmware to 3.55, updated gt to 1.03, and upgraded my harddrive using the backup and restore utility. The weird thing is only some levels are affected and others not. I have no problems with other games either. Any ideas anyone?
 
Took the game back and got it swapped. Didnt work. :(
 
Took the game back and got it swapped. Didnt work. :(

Did you do any of those things I mentioned earlier? Also which type of ps3 do you have? I'm just trying to narrow down the problem.
 
Did you do any of those things I mentioned earlier? Also which type of ps3 do you have? I'm just trying to narrow down the problem.

Yes,I did. I have an 80GB PS3 from 2007.
 
Yes,I did. I have an 80GB PS3 from 2007.

Which ones did you do? I have a 40gb older ps3 as well, not the very first though. I have one without the card readers and with only 2 usb ports.
 
I was having this issue and I did a delete and full re-install of the data file (keeping my gamesave) and now no problems.

Might help.

Daz
 
I was having this issue and I did a delete and full re-install of the data file (keeping my gamesave) and now no problems.

Might help.

Daz

Thanks for your input Daz. I will try doing that tonight and report back.
 
this happens to me quite often, i have had to repeat races sometimes because its totally stalled. not cool when it was a tough race
 
Try and goto options and under network select clear cashe.
 
I got it to work! I followed Daz's suggestion to delete game files and reinstalled to harddrive. I was able to go into practice and played a level I was never able to. I havent had time to check the rest but I'm pretty sure they work too. Thanks for help and support from everyone, esp Daz. You saved my game!
 
I've noticed since i've got a new PS3 sometimes the game hasnt been loading properly.

Might do a new data install!
 
i cant load top gear special event or the first liscense test so i cant do any lol ohh well :grumpy:
 
Back