Hey guys,
Is there anybody has problem with loading screens? When I start the game these days ,im seeing GT5's (the real driving simulator) emblem and it's waiting very very long time on the screen and my joystick doesnt work to pass it to go my main garage menu. I cant do anything for it. Is there anybody has this problem like me? or my original gt5 cd is spoiled? WTF.
Thx for comments
Have fun
Is there anybody has problem with loading screens? When I start the game these days ,im seeing GT5's (the real driving simulator) emblem and it's waiting very very long time on the screen and my joystick doesnt work to pass it to go my main garage menu. I cant do anything for it. Is there anybody has this problem like me? or my original gt5 cd is spoiled? WTF.
Thx for comments
Have fun