loading time issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxdylan
  • 4 comments
  • 400 views
Messages
431
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
foxdylan
I seem to be forever starring at the spinning clock since the update entering races or even in and out of single player , what gives ?
If I play logged off will that cure it ?

Infuriating too if I lose patience button bash only for it to load up and then send me off on the buttons bashed magical journey ! only for me to go through it all again ARGHHH
 
The loading times of GT6 are actually pretty good. Play a while logged off and look if you get shorter loadings times. If yes, your Internet/WiFi connection is to slow. If not, your hard drive could be the problem, maybe its almost full or the data is fragmented. Also try some restraint and done bash buttons.
 
Logged off and cleaned the issue up straight away :/
Very annoying that changing wheels or setting a time trial lap takes 60seconds of messing about online loading .
Hopefully the next patch ...
 
Have you problems with other games?
 
Back