Hello, ive looked for a similar thread/forum but was unsucessful so here you go.
Ive recently started to re-play GT5P after my game save was corrupted by the August Update. Ive also had to re-install data after changing my HDD. Anyways, on the stages of the FF Tournament In C-Class, the loading screen just before cutting to the on-track menu with the opponents just plays on loop, without loading the track until I quit the game. Also as a side-note on menus the music sometimes cuts out I cant move on the D-Pad for a small amount of time.
Since youre the guys in the know, I am wondering what may have happened here.
Ive recently started to re-play GT5P after my game save was corrupted by the August Update. Ive also had to re-install data after changing my HDD. Anyways, on the stages of the FF Tournament In C-Class, the loading screen just before cutting to the on-track menu with the opponents just plays on loop, without loading the track until I quit the game. Also as a side-note on menus the music sometimes cuts out I cant move on the D-Pad for a small amount of time.
Since youre the guys in the know, I am wondering what may have happened here.