Loading...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Authentic718
  • 8 comments
  • 767 views
Messages
172
Messages
Bloodshot_718
Ever since the last update I have been experiencing INSANELY long load times, to the point were I have to quit the game and start it up again. Has anyone else been experiencing these problems, as it has been happening quite frequently?
 
Yes, a whole lot more. I've gotten to the point when I start up GT5, I turn my tuner to cable and look for something to record while I play and without looking at the screen I hit the X button to bypass the "Your time is not set correctly" BS that is going on now.
 
trk29
Yes, a whole lot more. I've gotten to the point when I start up GT5, I turn my tuner to cable and look for something to record while I play and without looking at the screen I hit the X button to bypass the "Your time is not set correctly" BS that is going on now.

Yeah, what is that, "your time is not set correctly", its so annoying, instead of having the game load up, you have to press x....such an annoyance.
 
Yea we've had an increasing occurance of online lobby's stalling at the pre-race black screen (where the false starts warning appears) or similar loading situations.

Only way out was to reset the PS3.
Qualifying positions were restored just by lining up on track just out of the pits in the right order.
 
The 'your time is not set correctly' has something to do with daylight savings. I can't remember if you have to set it to the wrong or right setting for GT5 to accept it, though.
 
The 'your time is not set correctly' has something to do with daylight savings. I can't remember if you have to set it to the wrong or right setting for GT5 to accept it, though.

I put my timezone and DST to the correct setting and updated the time from the internet. I never get that error.
 
NOS Waster
I put my timezone and DST to the correct setting and updated the time from the internet. I never get that error.

Guess, im gonna have to play around with it, because im sick of it.
 
I haven't experienced longer loads offline, but have experienced a couple of times now online where after a race has finished, the screen goes black and the GT5 logo appears in the corner.

Then the game just hangs and I have to reboot. Never did that before 1.10.
 
I have a similar observation.

Loadtimes when starting the game and loadimes showing the garage in an online-lobby increased extremly. I wonder if this has anything to do with increased savegame-file due to the new introduced gears/helmets or perhaps a growing garage (I'm at ~1000 cars now).
 
Back