Loadout! (Free PS+ MP Only)PS4 

• Thread starter torque99
  • 4 comments
England
England
Having not downloaded much off PS+ and after enjoying TTR I thought I would have a look at others and downloaded this Loadout 3rd person Shooter! (MP only-5GB download-PS+)...OMG I was on it ages trying to defend the areas. @MeanElf I guess you have this already as it is quite like Borderlands ;).. I am enjoying all the weapons and characters. :) I didn't know the free games were this good I might have to go through the backlog available.

loadout.jpg
loadout1.jpg
loadout_20141223224419.jpg

I play this on PC, well did.
It's good although the whole currency is kinda well small.
Takes too long to level up gear and everything, (Well on the PC anyways)

I remember some funny trailers for this a while ago, presumably when it first came out. It actually reminds me more of Team Fortress II only larger, though I can see the BL similarity too - unfortunately, I'm not a big MP FPS player, only when it's co-op like BL or Brink and Dead Island - so I doubt I'll be getting this. Thanks anyway for the reminder @MR @torque99 👍

I tried this one on PS4 like half a year ago. I couldn't get used to the clunky controls and got kind of motion sick from the camera. Needless to say that it didn't stay on my PS4 for long.

Back