Loads of 0 mile cars for trade / wanted list

  • Thread starter Thread starter b18c5specR
  • 359 comments
  • 21,572 views
Would you take a Pink Ruf RGT 0/0/0 for a gt academy 370z in black or dark metal gray
 
b18c5specR
I mostly looking for Amuse S2000 street Version, RUF cars or Caterhams with 0 miles in colors I don't have. But I only collect 0 mile cars, so what you got?

Iv got woodone supra now so I'm looking for the yellowhat YMS supra!!
Look on my, mygranturismo.net link and see what you fancy
 
I have Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept: Yellow Metallic + Silver Metallic

Would you take a Pink Ruf RGT 0/0/0 for a gt academy 370z in black or dark metal gray
I'd rather trade for cars I don't already have. 💡
 
Hi , do you need a
RUF CTR2 GunMetal?
Or a 3400 S Light Green??
I can trade them for any of your NSX GT500
 
I have a RUF RGT 0/0/0 in medium blue - will trade for your Amuse S2000 R! new formula red.
Interested?
 
I have a RUF RGT 0/0/0 in medium blue - will trade for your Amuse S2000 R! new formula red.
Interested?
is Tuesday ok with you?
 
I have: RUF CTR2 '96 in Pink and light green, both 0/0.
Will trade for you CTR '96 Light blue and black.
Sound like a deal sir?
 
thats fine with me
Sorry for slow reply - lost broadband connection.
That's great I'll pencil us in for the 24th november - add me psn: tonykerry355
 
Rayzah,

Where have you been my friend, figured you'd given up with GT5 ;)
 
Rayzah,

Where have you been my friend, figured you'd given up with GT5 ;)

YLOD :(

After numerous reflows I buckled down and bought a slim. I miss all the extra perks of my fat lady.

But I'm back now and ready to get to trading!!!

(sorry for the threadjack OP :crazy: )
 
YLOD :(

After numerous reflows I buckled down and bought a slim. I miss all the extra perks of my fat lady.

But I'm back now and ready to get to trading!!!

(sorry for the threadjack OP :crazy: )

Good to see an old face back around anyway and yeah sorry for that OP :)
 
Can I book your mugen s2000 for 5th 6th 7th and 8th and I'll figure what I can send you thanks
I'm looking for these if you can book me in
Blue
Dark Purple
Silver/Gray
Red
White

I can offer these Rufs
BTR '86--Dark Blue/Black?
3400S '00--Dark Green
3400S '00--Pink
CTR '96--Pink
RGT '00--Medium Blue(light blue chip)
 
Last edited:
I have a "Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99" in "Blue" (0/0/0), if you want it, I'll gladly trade it for a 2001 ticket.
 
I have a 0/0 RUF RGT in light blue, i'll trade for your 0/0 silver metallic ZZII?
 
I have ruf ctr2 gunmetal and yellow will trade for your nissan pennzoil zexal gtr 01 and pennzoil nismo gtr 99.
 
I have: RUF CTR2 '96 in Pink and light green, both 0/0.
Will trade for you CTR '96 Light blue and black.
Sound like a deal sir?
Sounds good how about wednesday and thursday 23rd, 24th?
 
Last edited:
Sounds good how about wednesday the 23rd?

Deal. Add PSN Rayzah and I will send you a car tonight, and again on the 23rd.

Cheers!
 
Can I book your mugen s2000 for 5th 6th 7th and 8th and I'll figure what I can send you thanks
I'm looking for these if you can book me in
Blue
Dark Purple
Silver/Gray
Red
White

I can offer these Rufs
BTR '86--Dark Blue/Black?
3400S '00--Dark Green
3400S '00--Pink
CTR '96--Pink
RGT '00--Medium Blue(light blue chip)
I have a trade pending for the pink CTR2, and I also don't know if my dark blue Mugen is the blue or dark purple. I'll put you down for the 5th, 6th and 7th though.
 
I have a "Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99" in "Blue" (0/0/0), if you want it, I'll gladly trade it for a 2001 ticket.
sounds good, how about Friday the 25th?
 
I have all the ruf's when do you have openings?
 
Hey you missed my post?:(
 
I have a 0/0 RUF RGT in light blue, i'll trade for your 0/0 silver metallic ZZII?
I can put you down for the 26th if thats ok.
 
b18c5specR
I have a trade pending for the pink CTR2, and I also don't know if my dark blue Mugen is the blue or dark purple. I'll put you down for the 5th, 6th and 7th though.

Great I'll send you the ones I listed besides the pink CTR2..for any 3 color mugens?...If so please pm which colors you will send thank

Edit: if u have any open slots before them 3 dates if you could slide me in and let me know because my schedule is pretty much free
 
Do you have Cizeta V16T '94 in red?

If so, I have plenty you need/want.
 
Both CTR2's, Pink and Light Green, have been sent. 👍
 
Back