Loan cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rittig
  • 4 comments
  • 808 views
Messages
60
Messages
ClausR
Just getting into Online :-)

How do the Loan cars work? Can I set up an online game, allowing others to use loan cars? Which cars are on loan? My cars?
What's the concept?
 
Look in arcade, the full list is there. They're all available to use online when the room is limited to them, without upgrades or tuning apart from tyres, and they're a great way to set up completely even racing.
 
Great!
But how do I set up the race, to use the loan cars?
 
Go the room settings > go to car options almost all the way to the right > car selection > Choose one-make or something similar to that.

pic.png
 
So... Car selection method = Garage means everyone picks cars from their own garage? Car selection method = One make means they can pick a loan car?

The reason for my questions is, that the friends I race with, own very few cars, while I have around 350. This makes it hard for me to set up races for us, as I always have a car that fit's the limitations, and my friends always struggel with cars that are way wrong.
 
Back