Lobby Classes/Meeting Rooms Suggestions

• Thread starter Chris30
  • 0 comments
United States
United States
rising_glass1
Hey I'm just going to be honest, there really needs to be more advanced classes in the lobbies depending on who has a low or high level rank. (E-A+). I have missed a lot of GT fun the past 5-6 years (2015-2021), because my health issues progressed to where I was sick,throwing up to everything I ate. I had an intense hospital visit for a week, they had to give me ten units of blood because all of my blood values were on the low end. I am now in full health/stabilized but I have get monthly B12 shots for life. I have an autoimmune disease, but anyways I have missed so much fun with you guys, and didn't even know this site existed until I happened to come across it in Summer 2021. My driving skills have improved the past 2 years but I am still lacking in some areas of certain tracks/courses.I currently have 235 gold medals in the Circuit Experience and Missions/Licenses, but I still have a lot of work to do, I'm maybe halfway there to 100% gold. B ut I am gonna need help, I've tried to do what I can myself based on what I've learned from Youtube users. i think there should be more extensive lobbies where beginners can learn from more advanced players.

I wish I hadn't been so sick I could have joined in on the fun in gt6/GTSport. I have been sleeping a lot and over eating some, because I'm depressed/ill about it, I practice hard everyday and still I always end up very low in the rankings(Sport Mode). I really do not know how the top drivers keep setting those insane records/time. My car tends to slide a lot causing me to lose time having to straighten the car back on the road. Some of the CE's are freaking hard/frustrating, I spend 2-3 hours on a sector and always end up one-two hundredths of a second off the gold time, and i'll keep digging trying to find the secret and no luck still. I'm about to throw in the towel and just say it's not worth the stress. If I have to pay $40 for 4 million credits then so be it. Please let me know if you guys read this. Maybe I'm just not as skilled as I think I am. I would really like to get better and more sophisticated with the driving lines,trail braking, advanced cornering, etc. My rank went back down to a D.

Latest Posts

Back