So, it's been a week since GT5 is out and i hear pretty much nothing about getting lobby errors - either most players don't care and are playing single player, or I am in a small minority of players that cannot join lobbies.
It's starting to drive me a little nuts. I am asking once again if anyone has heard anything about a fix of this, or if PD is even aware of the problem. The port forwarding in their in-game manual does not work.
It's worth noting that I have never had connection issues with any game before GT5 (including prologue) and have been using my PS3 since launch.
Any help of any kind would be appreciated...
What I have done:
1) Normal auto PS3 internet settings --> No GT5 online connection period
2) PS3 in a DMZ --> GT5 online features w/o lobbies
3) PS3 in a Static IP --> GT5 online features w/o lobbies
I have forwarded every damn port in the world (not literally, the ones for GT5 mentioned in the port fowarding part of the ingame manual + prologue ports).
Also, it's worth noting that my PS3 is no longer recognizing my UPnP even though I have it enabled on the router, and yes, I realize that this may be the problem.
Once again, any assistance anyone can offer me would be great.
Please help guys!
It's starting to drive me a little nuts. I am asking once again if anyone has heard anything about a fix of this, or if PD is even aware of the problem. The port forwarding in their in-game manual does not work.
It's worth noting that I have never had connection issues with any game before GT5 (including prologue) and have been using my PS3 since launch.
Any help of any kind would be appreciated...
What I have done:
1) Normal auto PS3 internet settings --> No GT5 online connection period
2) PS3 in a DMZ --> GT5 online features w/o lobbies
3) PS3 in a Static IP --> GT5 online features w/o lobbies
I have forwarded every damn port in the world (not literally, the ones for GT5 mentioned in the port fowarding part of the ingame manual + prologue ports).
Also, it's worth noting that my PS3 is no longer recognizing my UPnP even though I have it enabled on the router, and yes, I realize that this may be the problem.
Once again, any assistance anyone can offer me would be great.
Please help guys!