Lobby Grid Start Bug

• Thread starter YRS2703
  • 1 comments
Syria
Syria
YRS_2003
Hello, today I went off to do some lobby racing and every single time the race started I couldn't move from the grid (no countdown, everyone else goes). It happened with 3-4 different lobbies with different hosts.
I tried deleting the cached/temporary data in the network tab, restarting my game, and even restarting my PS4 but nothing seemed to have worked.
It isn't a connectivity issue because in practice the game was behaving just fine around other cars.
Does anybody know what could be done to avoid this happening again?

Hello, today I went off to do some lobby racing and every single time the race started I couldn't move from the grid (no countdown, everyone else goes). It happened with 3-4 different lobbies with different hosts.
I tried deleting the cached/temporary data in the network tab, restarting my game, and even restarting my PS4 but nothing seemed to have worked.
It isn't a connectivity issue because in practice the game was behaving just fine around other cars.
Does anybody know what could be done to avoid this happening again?
Network issues, not your doing or fault, sort of, better I'net connection will help...

Latest Posts

Back