Lobby Racing Issues Your Comments are Appreciated!

United States
United States
Greetings fellow racing fanatic's! This just started happing a few days ago to me in Lobby races. There are times when I open up a room and I cant get onto the track. I get the screen message: "Practice taking place. You can either go on the track, or enter the race". The thing is there is no way I can go onto the track. I have entered the race and when the host starts the race my car is on the track. As mentioned this happens when I open my own room and I have had more than a few occurrences that I cant enter the track on other players rooms. I have tried everything I can think of I have cleared the cache on the console and the game, rebooted and the interned speed is almost as fast as some of my rides. Am I the only one experiencing this weird
problem? Thanks for your thoughts they are appreciated. Cheers!

Last edited:
I experienced that hosting a lobby last week. I let someone else host and I could enter their track, but I was completely ghosted. Not sure if the two issues are related, though.

Thanks for chiming in. I think these are different topics. I can enter a race but not get into the room to perform practice laps. Once the race starts I'm in and can race with everyone else. As I mentioned this just started about 2 weeks age now.

Back