Lobby Racing problem

• Thread starter 300Horses
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
kena884
I have tried to log on to lobby races but after logging in the car goes crazy and stays in the pit-lane and bangs against the wall, I cannot out the pit -lane. I have no control of the car. has anyone ever experience that . I there something I am doing wrong.

I have tried to log on to lobby races but after logging in the car goes crazy and stays in the pit-lane and bangs against the wall, I cannot out the pit -lane. I have no control of the car. has anyone ever experience that . I there something I am doing wrong.
Its just some of GTSPORT’s weird and wonderful bugs. Usually fixed by a PS4 restart.

I seen it happen even during qualifying in FIA. Usually the AI finally gets it right after smashing about the pitlane a couple times. But sometimes you have to quit out of qualifying and rejoin.

You can reduce the chances of it happening by not hitting 'Go To Track' too soon as the lobby transitions/loads.

For example: you join a lobby, a race is in progress, the race finishes and you click Go To Track - there is a short period where people in the lobby can select to go to track before the lobby has finished resetting players from the last race back to the pits - in my experience this is when your issue is most likely to happen.

Instead, wait until you see all player's post-race messages and their cars reset back into pit lane before you select to Go To Track.

Since being mindful of this I haven't encountered the issue.
If you do get it, just leave the track and re-enter.

Ive had this happen more than a few times. The AI kept trying to drive into the garages, then would turn around and try and get into another, then try to drive through the barrier, rinse and repeat. Re entering did nothing. Then the guy started the race, and I couldnt move... (the not moving has been happening since day 1).

Recently I’ve noticed that if you join the track too quickly after a race has finished, you will get this bug but exiting out and going back to track seems to sort this out.

Recently I’ve noticed that if you join the track too quickly after a race has finished, you will get this bug but exiting out and going back to track seems to sort this out.
Even the first race is prob for me. A new lobby is open and we have the first race yet it doesnt work fr me.

Back