Sup Guys / Girls,
At first I was upset that it wasnt possible to join any friends online via the ps3 main menu, or like black op's by pressing triangle. But then i found COMMUNITY!!!! where you can jump in and out of the server your friends have made, share cars etc.
However, I have a small problem and hopefully raising it here will help myself and others to come.
So... I went into "My Lounge" to create a lobby like you do with an open online game, "Members List" popped up, Clicked "Join" to create a server.
Now, it brings up a screen where you can choose the starting track, Race quality and voice mic quality. I was mucking around so i put my race quality to High, but then disabled the mic so it wouldnt effect the race.
However, I now want to bring the quality of the race down, and turn on the mic's but that screen doesnt appear anymore, once i click "Join" it just automatically creates the server without asking me to adjust anything.
Is there a re-set server settings, or create new server settings? i cant seem to find it.
Anyone got any suggestions?
At first I was upset that it wasnt possible to join any friends online via the ps3 main menu, or like black op's by pressing triangle. But then i found COMMUNITY!!!! where you can jump in and out of the server your friends have made, share cars etc.
However, I have a small problem and hopefully raising it here will help myself and others to come.
So... I went into "My Lounge" to create a lobby like you do with an open online game, "Members List" popped up, Clicked "Join" to create a server.
Now, it brings up a screen where you can choose the starting track, Race quality and voice mic quality. I was mucking around so i put my race quality to High, but then disabled the mic so it wouldnt effect the race.
However, I now want to bring the quality of the race down, and turn on the mic's but that screen doesnt appear anymore, once i click "Join" it just automatically creates the server without asking me to adjust anything.
Is there a re-set server settings, or create new server settings? i cant seem to find it.
Anyone got any suggestions?