image.jpg

LoCa$h

Rules of engagement:

Newest update needed to play

Once a member always a member

No "Team" Gear Ratios

Open to Any drivetrain

No Nos allowed in any member setting sheet when a drag race is in session

Respect other members and teams, even if they don't respect you or us as a "TEAM"

Microphones are really not a big deal, I own one but rarely use it

Bio:

This is the part where I give a speech about my so called "TEAM", that I rather not do. Pushed for a team of loyalty, and only ended up with one remaining member, that my fellow readers is what you call loyal. Many members evolved from my team and give respect when needed, started on route 7, experimented with Indy road course and will master 3000k drags. I AM "AdotMitchell"
And this is the TEAM

jdm_lsvtec (3k)
hiredgun4u79 (3k)
AdotMitchell (1/4 and 3k)
yungkiloz (3k)
ethan123456 (3k)
DBC_EG6_RED (3k)
skylineazul34 (1/4)
Scooby_don_786 (3k)
Shah786gunman (3k)
awall937E46sr20

Last edited:
Alright, well hit me on kik when you online i'll mess with 3k although i think 1k would be better atleast for low power hondas

For some reason I want to talk through my nose and sound like a middle age jersey woman when I see this word "nas".
So does everyone else. Apparently everyone has seen Fast & Furious and assumes NOS means nitrous, which it doesn't. It means you're too lazy to use a two-syllable word and call it what it actually is.

This isn't targetted at anyone in particular, just to the masses who can't understand the difference in the words they speak.

which brand do you prefer? Yes I am asking a legitimate question, not being a smart ass lol.
I've seen the different kits in Summit, and I'd say Nitrous Express(NX) has a nice top-of-carb insert Nitrous setup, with multiple jetting sizes and cost of parts is reasonable with easy install for WOT applications. If you want to get into EFI(fuel injection) applications, ZEX has nice setups for the same cost or slightly more than carb setups. Edelbrock has setups for both, and they're a bit more money, but they have some setups custom-built for intakes so you can build the motor specifically for nitrous applications.

what was the thought process for the name lowcash racing? i see that in your helpful transmissions sheets that you do in fact have low cash and have stuck to your name quite religiously. i respect that.

Like how you have gotten the inspiration for your drag team from your real tuning shop that specializes in drag car custom tuning and modding. The whole Ethos fits really well. I wish you the best of luck with the team and it works out well for you. I need to get a move on with my Hondas.

Team dark Side

Latest Posts

Back