Local BandMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter xXSilencerXx
  • 7 comments
  • 1,037 views
They have a very cool sound. The beginning of "My Scripture" reminds me of Iron Maiden, and their overall sound reminds me of Children of Bodom. They could definitely use a different vocalist, though. You're friend's brother is a good drummer. 👍

Since we're on the subject of local bands, here are two of my local bands: Mr.Bella and Veronicas Veil
 
Definitely some promise there but I had to stop listening after the singer got going :ouch:
 
IŒman
Definitely some promise there but I had to stop listening after the singer got going :ouch:


Yea, they were desperate for a singer obviously but I forced my self to listen to the music and it's what I want to be able to play like some day.
 
Not bad, definately have potential but as said before the singer doesn't seem fit for the band if ya know what I mean. Speaking of local bands, here's a band from my town thats beginning to be quite famous. Infact I was right there when this video was recorded!
 
The vocalist isn’t so bad. He just need to scream and growl a little harder. But I recommend a voice couch.
 
Here's another band that I found out about at school. They were offering some cheap tickets to a show with them Fire Wind and some other guys. I have school that day so I had to pass but I woulda been there in a heart beat if I didn't have school.

They are looking for a vocalist remember that when you listen to the one song.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=50722866

thats really random...in the photo for their background, their bassist is wearing a Yossarian shirt. Yossarian was a band from Bellingham (north of Seattle.) (Lol at bands named after characters in books.)
 
Back