Local Classics Show, Top Class Mint Motors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jay.
  • 2 comments
  • 641 views
Messages
2,700
United Kingdom
♢ UK ♢
Messages
J-Gunn-74
Don't know how many of you guys appreciate classics, but I like some of them.
Anyway heres the pic of the bunch from a local show at the weekend.
Nearly all the cars were in mint condition. Some like the Mk2 Jag, the Nova
& Triumph Roadster were seriously tidy

Click on a thumb for the BIG pic!


'34 Ford Coupe (Check out the flames) + Chevy Bel-Air


Chevy Nova, seriously mint! + Citroen CX2000 Australian Rally Team


Ford Consul Classic + Ford Mustang + Ford Popular


'70 Ford Fairlane 500 + Hillman Imp


Jaguar E-Type + Jaguar Mk2 3.4 (The best specimen I've ever seen!) + MG Roadster


Lotus Cortina + MGA (Immaculate!) + Porsche 356A (Very, Very Nice!)


Triumph Spitfire + Triumph Stag + '49 Triumph Roadster + Vanguard


VW Bus + VW Buggy
 
You took a picture of a Nova? :lol:

Anyways other then that looks like a nice show. I really like the Spitfire and the Cortina 👍!
 
Those are some sweet classics and most are all original eh. I should take some pictures of my completely original '71 Corvette Stingray.
 
Back