Location Names

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tagger
  • 7 comments
  • 749 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
454
Messages
Craig.Kast
Messages
Tagger68
I've noticed some of the racers here use names to identify certain turns at different tracks. Is there another thread on these forums where this information is available? I'd like to be able to refer to certain corners properly in the future. Thanks in advance.
 
I just wikipedia them. I think all of the real tracks are on there, with an image with the corner names illustrated.
 
Last edited:
Damn, treed by Tantralallallaa.. :ouch:
 
Thank you much! :)
 
oh bugger I've had dunlop and denger confused all this time :dunce:
 
You came out the esses and turned right? :eek:

I often turn right out the esses.
Or should I say the car often turns right. Nothing to do with me:confused::rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back