Location of the HUD panel in VR mode - disability help!

United States
On The Beach!
VizslaGuy
Greetings to everyone, I hope you are all safe, comfy and having fun with your SIMs!!

I know that the VR part of GTS is a fairly small aspect of the overall game, but I have a hopeful question ... I recently plunked-down the bux for the PSVR (Just. Wow. AWESOME!!).

So, ok, here's the thing...I lost an eye as a yong boy (age 13). Guess which one and guess where the HUD panel is in GT Sport VR - LOL!! Yeah, the right side (just in front of where the stero is/would be). If I had my right eye, I could see the HUD panel without turning my head. As it is now, if I look at the HUD, I am not looking at the road (and usually wreck - LOL!).

Is there any way possible that we can use a setting to move it or - UBER longshot ... any GT Sport staff/developer peeps out there want to help-out this old guy ... next update ... the "VizslaGuy Patch" ... get it, patch, see what I did there? LOL!!

>>>> Hey, sidebar ... do actaul GT staff members read our forums? <<<<

I haven't got an answer or fix for you but you've highlighted a rare issue they've probably not thought of.

Fixing it (they've been known to read these forums) is doubtful though as they're winding down on GT Sport and prioritizing GT7.

Back