Lock this thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter IBOWMANI
  • 13 comments
  • 801 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
268
Messages
IBOWMANI
Daan... as you enjoy it sooo much... enjoy!
 
What? No offense, but are you looking to p*** someone off or something?
 
I can hear the banhammer.
 
His last few threads have been locked. :D
 
haha i hear the banhammer too... :)
 
His last few threads have been locked. :D

I was wondering what this thread was about, thanks for explaining it. Still posting this thread wasn't a smart move.
 
I'm sure your threads were locked for a reason, and suicide by moderator won't give you martyr status.
 
Cant wait to see the informative yet funny message in https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70684

My personal favourite...
OnlyOneCanoil - 26th January 2011 - Banned on suspicion of scamming. Attempted to start multiple trades without acknowledging that he had existing outstanding trades on four separate occasions. Something is rotten in the state of Connecticut. I can smell it from Australia.
 
I'm sure your threads were locked for a reason, and suicide by moderator won't give you martyr status.

ha.. aint lookin for no martyr mate. just p*ssed off with a mod on here! gt's life span for me has ended anyway... been a pleasure! :)
 
ha just been looking at the ban list... some really funny ones!
 
MarcosChelas - 26th January 2011 - Banned for abusive PM, including vulgar remarks about fingers in his butt. We reckon he keeps something else up there too.

aaahaha! quality!
 
You've had 2 locked threads out of 15. One of which was about Shift that you posted in the GT5 section, and the other was a question that was easily found by searching. Both threads deserved to be locked, just as you now deserve to be banned. I'm not banning you as that's what you want, but I can't guarantee that you won't get banned.

I see you don't like power happy moderators. I don't like ******** members either, so that's us even, eh?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back