Loeb rally challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noodlerizer
  • 4 comments
  • 2,154 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
33
Messages
Noodlerizer
Someone please help me. I suck at rally soooo bad. I can gold anything on pavement but once I hit the dirt I can not even get bronze. Im using a GTForce Pro wheel and I just dont get how to go fast enough in the dirt, can anyone help me? I am using no TC and ABS on 1
 
I think this question has been answered a bunch already. But, to put it shortly. I switched to automatic, lowered the TC and actually raised the ABS to 3. Not sure if the ABS helped...I was just kind of trying stuff out.

anyhow, I went from missing bronze by about 5 seconds, to beating gold by about 5 seconds.
 
The 2nd one is near impossible I cannot even come close, if I finish I am about 15 seconds off bronze!. Got silver on the first, gonna try a controller.
 
Just make sure that when you come to any sharp corner, dont slow right down so you can power out of the exit as the car seems to bog down/lose low end grunt. i coasted round them easing the throttle as i went
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back