Login bonus bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
WNC
TRLWNC
I have wondered if we couldn't get a bonus for keeping a 200% login in bonus for multiple days.

My thought is this: if we log in 6 days in a row, on the sixth day we get a bonus point.

We can accumulate these and use them for various reasons.

If we have a vacation, business trip, or, heck, a religious day, and can't/don't want to log in, we can use one of these points per day to cover our time away.

That way, we won't loose our multiplier bonus (quite) as easily.

But....

If we accumulate a larger number of bonus points, we can redeem them for credits.

One point could be worth 10,000 to 100,000 credits.

But, if we store them up a bit, you could redeem them for much, much more.

Something like Thirty to Forty points could be worth 10 to 20 million credits.

This would add a bit more variety, challenge, and strategy to the game. I think it could be very valuable.

It doesn't have to be a credit bonus, though. It could be a car, paint colors, some community feature, or something else. (Tracks? Hmm.... shrug....)

I have wondered if we couldn't get a bonus for keeping a 200% login in bonus for multiple days.

My thought is this: if we log in 6 days in a row, on the sixth day we get a bonus point.

We can accumulate these and use them for various reasons.

If we have a vacation, business trip, or, heck, a religious day, and can't/don't want to log in, we can use one of these points per day to cover our time away.

That way, we won't loose our multiplier bonus (quite) as easily.

But....

If we accumulate a larger number of bonus points, we can redeem them for credits.

One point could be worth 10,000 to 100,000 credits.

But, if we store them up a bit, you could redeem them for much, much more.

Something like Thirty to Forty points could be worth 10 to 20 million credits.

This would add a bit more variety, challenge, and strategy to the game. I think it could be very valuable.

It doesn't have to be a credit bonus, though. It could be a car, paint colors, some community feature, or something else. (Tracks? Hmm.... shrug....)
I sent you a PM. Please exclude me off of your list,I don't want to receive alerts about this. Thanks

This is more of a feature suggestion than a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back