Login bonus NOS,and race mods

  • Thread starter Thread starter dwight42
  • 9 comments
  • 929 views
Messages
122
I just dont get how this works. I have already on my 3rd RL day got my login bounas maxed 200%. It says youve been loged in 5 days? (my question) I kept my consol on all nite did that help getting it maxed? Once 200% is earned or got whatever is it yours forever? It wont drop back down will it? Aslo is nitros worth it for 100k it refills after every race right? So you never have to buy another one for the same car. When nitros is activated do you have to hold down the button? Or do you just hit the nos button where ever you have it set? In GT 5 just a few cars had racing mods i guess GT6 dont have this or racing bodies.

Thats all for now.
 
If you do not log in the bonus will go back down.
If you want to use N2O its fun, 1 time buy, and hold the button.
They are called base model cars now.
There is lots of info here. Read around some.
Edit, I like how you say, thats all for now, you could say thanks.
 
If you do not log in the bonus will go back down.
If you want to use N2O its fun, 1 time buy, and hold the button.
They are called base model cars now.
There is lots of info here. Read around some.
Edit, I like how you say, thats all for now, you could say thanks.
Oh glad i asked guess i will keep my consol on then and keep login in the game. Oh and yes thanks. Base model cars oh yeah i think i saw a few. They look like cars with racing bodies. Thanks its just i dont read much. Got a condition reading makes me sleepy. Now whan you say dont log in you mean in the game of course right. Well in that case i will keep my ps3 on and in GT6. Kinda sucks it will go back down thanks for the heads up
Nice photo btw that took a special tune.
Thanks
 
Ya, you don't have to keep it on, just make sure you go on before and after midnight. Midnight being the turn around.

Got a condition reading makes me sleepy.

I did some research on this "condition", it seems to be linked with being lazy :lol:. It's not a condition, it's something being boring for you that makes you sleepy.
 
Ya, you don't have to keep it on, just make sure you go on before and after midnight. Midnight being the turn around.



I did some research on this "condition", it seems to be linked with being lazy :lol:. It's not a condition, it's something being boring for you that makes you sleepy.

With do respect I am telling you its not just being lazy. There is a BIG medical word for it i learned this on the older regis philbin version of millionair. It was a big dollar question like 64k or or so. I tell you the truth if i wanna get sleepy quick in bed i read for 20 mins and i cant read no more. I have fallen asleep with book in hand woke up sitting up with the book in bed. So i stopped reading in bed bc thats bad for you. Anyway thanks for the login tips. Good to know just simply login every day evin if its 1 minute. Wait a minute b4 and after midnite? That means you have to getup to login after goin to bed if you loged off b4 midnite correct? Or just be a nite owl and logoff after midnite.
 
Last edited:
With do respect I am telling you its not just being lazy. There is a BIG medical word for it i learned this on the older regis philbin version of millionair. It was a big dollar question like 64k or or so. I tell you the truth if i wanna get sleepy quick in bed i read for 20 mins and i cant read no more. I have fallen asleep with book in hand woke up sitting up with the book in bed. So i stopped reading in bed bc thats bad for you. Anyway thanks for the login tips. Good to know just simply login every day evin if its 1 minute.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. This is the internet after all and people come up with every excuse in the book to not have to do their own work and want everything handed to them (reading, searching etc.). If you're for real, I apologize.
 
Thanks you realy watch this forum and i see what your sayin. Yeah its a frustrating condition even watching movies it happens. I take meds that make me a little sleepy to have medical probs.
 
They are called base model cars now.
No, they're not.
Base models are plain versions of real race cars. RACE MOD was the procedure you performed on regular cars to turn them into race cars. Race modded cars from GT5 are now sold as their own models int he dealership.
 
I forgot to log in for first time the other day and thought I'd go back to 0 login bonus but was happy to see it only goes down from 200% to 170%, so I was back to 200% on midnight :)
 
Back