Login Bonus

• Thread starter JKooks
  • 13 comments
Recently, my daily login bonus of Museum Cards and Paint Items each began to decrease by one and my Experience/Credits bonus simultaneously dropped one tier each day to where they have now settled at 5 Museum Cards, 5 Paint Items and 110% Experience/Credits, despite logging on every day without exception. Clicking "OK" brings up a second dialog box that reads: "You don't have room for any more items. Please use or delete some items and try again."

Has anyone else bumped into this? Will deleting items ACTUALLY fix this, and if so, are certain items better bets than others. I don't like the idea of purging items in vain, but if that's what I gotta do to get everything back up, then I'm on board.

So if anyone knows anything about this, let's have it.

Get rid of duplicate paints, duplicate suits and helmets. That should help (I think) you don't need to remove museum items as they don't count towards the 7000 item limit. Unopened car tickets count as do unused tuning parts.

Yes, as JSB has said, delete some paints, suits, or helmets that you don't want and it will fix your problem. I run into the 7000 item limit all the time, forever deleting duplicate paints, suits, and helmets along the way.

Okay. What happens when you delete duplicates? Does the number decrease by one each time you delete, or does it wipe away all of that item in one fell swoop?

It just takes away one at a time. For example, if you have 5 Hot Lava paint chips and you press delete, it will only delete one of them. You will have 4 left.

Recently, my daily login bonus of Museum Cards and Paint Items each began to decrease by one and my Experience/Credits bonus simultaneously dropped one tier each day to where they have now settled at 5 Museum Cards, 5 Paint Items and 110% Experience/Credits, despite logging on every day without exception. Clicking "OK" brings up a second dialog box that reads: "You don't have room for any more items. Please use or delete some items and try again."

Has anyone else bumped into this? Will deleting items ACTUALLY fix this, and if so, are certain items better bets than others. I don't like the idea of purging items in vain, but if that's what I gotta do to get everything back up, then I'm on board.

So if anyone knows anything about this, let's have it.

If you are not bothered by the paints you won't get because you maxed out your items but you want the % log in bonus all you need to do is manually save the game as it won't autosave at that point like it does if you can receive those log on items.

Have you got anything in items you really don't care about, horns maybe?

Duplicate helmets or suits?

Okay. What happens when you delete duplicates? Does the number decrease by one each time you delete, or does it wipe away all of that item in one fell swoop?
Just a side note here if you delete paints be sure to do a "game save" after you delete them. If not your backup will return them to you.

Doesn't giving to others your items like paint chips, horns, etc. are better than taking them away? Maybe you have something that you don't need, especially the duplicate ones. If you do, then let me know what's available. Thanks.

Doesn't giving to others your items like paint chips, horns, etc. are better than taking them away? Maybe you have something that you don't need, especially the duplicate ones. If you do, then let me know what's available. Thanks.

Pretty smooth move

Lol, why?

I'm just saying that it would be better to give it to someone who might need it rather than just take it away.

I've done that. 99% of my friends don't want the items and just delete them anyway when recieved because they too already have enough or simply don't want the items. Thats why I just delete them now. And I don't feel like creating a thread in the Market Place because it just becomes one big begfest.

Not when you "gift" 5 every day but receive 10 every day you still gain 5 per day which does nothing to lowering your total item count.

Back