Logitech DF GT AC addapter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CALIX
  • 8 comments
  • 1,009 views
Messages
5
Messages
CALIX
Hi all,
I know they're other post on this, but I need specific info on the powercord.
I would like a picture of the back with all the input output info.
I purchased the GT wheel on eBay and the seller missed packing the cord.
When I searched the forums I read out put needed to be 24v .27A
And he is informing me that the cord is dc 9v 450mA. Could some please help me clear this up...

Thanks,
 
Thanks guys,
I informed him on the right cord hopefully he finds the right one.
Sucks cause I'm waiting to start the carreer mode with the wheel.
Im going to have to go to Radio Shack and buy a wanna be cord for
$25.
Till then I have a nice paper weight. :nervous:
 
Ok so I have ha no luck finding an AC adapter that matches the driving for e GT. But I found one that fits....
Before you yell wait and look at the image bellow,

Will it fry?
http://db.tt/VWcvGMd
 
Ok so I have ha no luck finding an AC adapter that matches the driving for e GT. But I found one that fits....
Before you yell wait and look at the image bellow,

Will it fry?
http://db.tt/VWcvGMd

You might be able to order one from Logitech. I can look on the adapter of mine and get you a part number if you want.
 
I have been trying to figure out how to order it from Logitech's site but never find a link.
I have the part number and all just cant find a place to buy.
 
I have been trying to figure out how to order it from Logitech's site but never find a link.
I have the part number and all just cant find a place to buy.

There are currently a couple on ebay, item numbers 200550562399 and 160436323608 .

Also, if you search for "ADP-18LB" in google there are a few sites that sell the replacement power adapters, looks like the going rate is $24.99.
 
Back