Logitech DFGT: 270 Degrees instead of 900?

• Thread starter The Cheef
  • 13 comments
BajaJohn/GTP_TheCheef
Hey guys,

I just got my DFGT and I am curious if it is possible to switch it to 270 degrees instead of 900. I have looked in the settings menu in prologue but can't find a place where it allows you to switch. Is there something i can do before it calibrates when I turn on the system?

Thanks!

p.s. sorry if there is already a thread about this, I looked for one but couldn't find one.

No, and this pisses me off, too. It has it enabled on the PC without even having drivers, and it had it on FC if I remember correctly, but the game it was built for uses unnecessary degrees which end up screwing me up on some of the hairpins.

Hey guys,

I just got my DFGT and I am curious if it is possible to switch it to 270 degrees instead of 900. I have looked in the settings menu in prologue but can't find a place where it allows you to switch. Is there something i can do before it calibrates when I turn on the system?

Thanks!

p.s. sorry if there is already a thread about this, I looked for one but couldn't find one.

Actually, with the driving force wheels I think there is a way. Perhaps someone can clear this up?

Quoted from gamespot forums:

"I don't have a Driving Force GT, but here's what one does on the Driving Force Pro to change the settings:

Select + R3 + Right Paddle Shift: 900° to 200° (and vice versa)
Select + R3 + Left Paddle Shift: FFB from 60% to 100% (and vice versa)"

Ya I've already tried that and it doesn't work for the DFGT. The only way its possible is if it is implemented in the games settings, and in GT5:P its not in there. I hope they include this in the full version of GT5. it wont effect me though as santa is bringing me a nice shiny fanatec 911 turbo s wheel for x-mas! :P

unnecessary degrees?? Too simulate a car 900 degrees is right..

Unnecessary because the cars in game are limited to +/-270 degrees. There's no point in turning the wheel past those limits, because the game doesn't respond anymore.

Are you sure the cars are limited to +/- 270? I know that the animations are limited but I didn't think that the actually steering was.

So yeah, I also tried the method used for the dfp and it didn't work, but thanks anyway! I'm getting used to it in the F1 car now and doing just fine. And yes, the animations are limited but you can see in the F1 car that the wheels continue to turn even though the hands stop.

Sorry i'm afraid theres no way in changing it. I've had a Driving Force GT since release and there isnt a way to get it to 270. I prefer 900 tbh but what ever floats your boat :) lol

Unnecessary because the cars in game are limited to +/-270 degrees. There's no point in turning the wheel past those limits, because the game doesn't respond anymore.

I believe you would be wrong. Just go do a drifting trial with your wheel and see how much difference there is by turning the wheel only 135 degrees left or right. I believe the full 900 degrees is used and is very necessary to effectivly complete a drift around a corner.

I believe you would be wrong. Just go do a drifting trial with your wheel and see how much difference there is by turning the wheel only 135 degrees left or right. I believe the full 900 degrees is used and is very necessary to effectivly complete a drift around a corner.

Agree, you do need lock to lock from example the first two turns on Eager road

Back