Logitech DFGT settings

Netherlands
Netherlands
OMFGCLAYAIKEN
Heya there,

So decided to join up with IRacing, questions though.

What is the most optimal setup for my DFGT, aswell on the logitech profiler and ingame.

Seem to struggle with it it, and looking for some help!

Thanks in advance,

JT

http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/2023748.page It looks a lot more complicated than it really is. The first 2 post are the most important.
This was way more more complicated than it needs to be for iRACING Rookie's like myself. I just get in and turn some laps not get an IT Degree. After some time I went back to it and it kind of made more since, still more complicated than need be for the DFGT. The Logitech DFGT driver and in game wheel settings along with some youtube how to's got me on the right track...pun intended!

This was way more more complicated than it needs to be for iRACING Rookie's like myself. I just get in and turn some laps not get an IT Degree. After some time I went back to it and it kind of made more since, still more complicated than need be for the DFGT. The Logitech DFGT driver and in game wheel settings along with some youtube how to's got me on the right track...pun intended!
Glad you got it sorted, but at some point you might consider revisiting it. It really will completely change the feeling you get from iracing. It allows a lot more of the finer FFB effects to come threw. Happy racing! :cheers:

Last edited:
Glad you got it sorted, but at some point you might consider revisiting it. It really will completely change the feeling you get from iracing. It allows a lot more of the finer FFB effects to come threw. Happy racing! :cheers:
Revisited. Working as well as it can be within the devices limits. It may be holding me back though, now?? The pedals are not the most accurate for this type of SIM and when I'm looking at iSpeed telemetry it shows. The DFGT works awesome! Time for higher end gear... Speed costs, how fast do you want to go.........

Last edited:
Hi guys, couldn't find anything about my issue.
I have g27 and problem is with degree of wheel, I mean I'm able only to use 180 degrees of wheel while driving ( 90 to the left and 90 to the right )
Which is pointless coz for more precise steering I need all 900
How to change it and where?
Thank you

Hi guys, couldn't find anything about my issue.
I have g27 and problem is with degree of wheel, I mean I'm able only to use 180 degrees of wheel while driving ( 90 to the left and 90 to the right )
Which is pointless coz for more precise steering I need all 900
How to change it and where?
Thank you
I assume you've setup the wheel "in-game UI menu"...
Assume the Logitech profiler software is installed-calibrated-running in the background, and set to 900 degrees of rotation also.........

I assume you've setup the wheel "in-game UI menu"...
Assume the Logitech profiler software is installed-calibrated-running in the background, and set to 900 degrees of rotation also.........
Hi thank you for your answer and yes I've made a mistake with the logitech software, it was set at 180 degrees so doesn't metter what I was doing in game was the same but when I've changed it, iracing recognise it straight away

I think i have but I've been reading somewhere that people downloaded logitech profiler and when i did that it doesn't seem to work.

I had a little trouble with the profiler but I can't remember what I did to get it to work. I think I just went into the properties page of the wheel.

I when i go to the gearbox setting i have to push buttons to shift gears and not use the shift lever

Yes you have to set the sequential gear selection method before you can config the H pattern shifter. When you complete up and down it'll ask you if you have a manual shifter and if you want to use it.

Back