Logitech DFP Force Feedback serious problem.

• Thread starter Flegmatica
  • 4 comments
Estonia
Estonia
The_Fleg
Hello there!

Recently my DFP FFB started to act wierd, if i turn on tight corners the wheel slutters and "lags" if FFB is on, its like in couple of milliseconds ffb goes off and then on again. It makes impossible for me to drive and without FFB its pointless.

I hope you got the idea what im trying to tell you guys.

Is there any fix or something that i can get rid of this annoying problem?

Also im using DFP with PC, and yes i got the drivers.

Thanks!

-Fleg

Try uninstall and reinstall everything for the wheel if you still have the disc, then download the drivers again. Just a guess, might work out.

I haven't used my wheel nearly a year now, i just have been so busy. Anyways im back in business now and the problem with my wheel is still present.

Steering Help - I never use this.

Uninstalling didn't help.

If i only use centering force then this "skipping" doesn't happen. But if i enable FFB then it does.

Also this thing seems to happen when i turn hard, when i turn smoothly it seems to work as it should.

E: Ok now im sure that its the wheel itself, it started doing some weird noises when i was playing, but since i dont know anything how to repair these things i have no clue what should i do

E2: I dont know NOTHING about electronics so i really dont know what im about to tell but i've taken the wheel apart and i noticed it has this motor in it wich i believe is FFB. It made whiny noises, just like dog has been hurt or something. And then i saw it gives off sparks inside :embarrassed:...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back