I think I have officially done the Internet trying to get one of these, Just had my latest order knocked back until May !! (UK) anyone had any look finding an outlet with stock ??
I have a bid in on that item... but I just won a new sealed copy of GT5 for 47.89 including shipping... still a great deal will probably resell the copy of GT% if I win the bid.
Oh as for the xbox card it comes in handy having all the current gaming systems and my son lives on xbox live.
I have a bid in on that item... but I just won a new sealed copy of GT5 for 47.89 including shipping... still a great deal will probably resell the copy of GT% if I win the bid.
Oh as for the xbox card it comes in handy having all the current gaming systems and my son lives on xbox live.
Have you also tried Game - A mate picked one up last week from his local shop, when Argos didn't have any at all. (but he did pay £99 instead of the £79.99 at Argos).
They're just that tough to find right now. I just checked Logitech.com every day until they had stock. Worked for me, and it's pretty easy to get 20% off and free shipping... worked out pretty well.
Argos don't have any nationwide. If you look on google shopping for it, quite a few UK retailers including dabs.com say they're expecting stock in 5-6 days.
I managed to get mine 2 days before Christmas from Amazon- I think the website was conrad.co.uk or something, it was pretty cheap. Although it came from Germany, with a Europe to GB adaptor though.