Logitech Driving Force GT Question

• Thread starter brooster
  • 4 comments
I know that the Logitech Driving Force GT will NOT work with Project Cars.

What about other racing games on the PS4?

What about GT7 on the PS4??

I just saw the Looks like Logitech G27, G25, & DFGT NOT likely to be supported on PS4 Thread but it is now at 52 pages.

I just saw the Looks like Logitech G27, G25, & DFGT NOT likely to be supported on PS4 Thread but it is now at 52 pages.

I'll do a quick summary then :
The chances of Logitech paying a licence fee to use Immersion's FFB tech is very unlikely seeing as they have been out of the console steering wheel market for a couple of years now.
I'm not saying it'll never happen, but think about it, how many companies are willing to pay ££££'s to allow their old equipment to be used when they won't make a penny out of it ? They won't sell any new wheels as they don't make them and they won't be able to charge existing users for the privilege of using them.

I know that the Logitech Driving Force GT will NOT work with Project Cars.

What about other racing games on the PS4?

What about GT7 on the PS4??

DFGT works just fine with PCars...on pc:sly: There is no Logitech support on any console at the moment, and odds are pretty good it's not coming, but you can't completely rule it out. Of course you can't completely rule out the Leafs winning the Stanley Cup next year either, but everyone knows that's not going to happen either:lol:

DFGT works just fine with PCars...on pc:sly: There is no Logitech support on any console at the moment, and odds are pretty good it's not coming, but you can't completely rule it out. Of course you can't completely rule out the Leafs winning the Stanley Cup next year either, but everyone knows that's not going to happen either:lol:

Especially since they can't even make the playoffs..... :lol: (so glad I'm not a Leafs fan)

Back