logitech driving force gt setup?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thehoss
  • 4 comments
  • 3,005 views
Messages
3
hello, I have just purchased a logitech driving force gt steering wheel, but I can't seem to find any links or threads that tell/show how to actually get into the advanced menu so I can change from 900degree to 200degrees amongst other things.


Im sure this is fairly simple to do, but I just cannot figure it out, all I can seem to do is change abs and little else.

could someone shed any light on my problem?

thanks in advance

thehoss
 
hello, I have just purchased a logitech driving force gt steering wheel, but I can't seem to find any links or threads that tell/show how to actually get into the advanced menu so I can change from 900degree to 200degrees amongst other things.


Im sure this is fairly simple to do, but I just cannot figure it out, all I can seem to do is change abs and little else.

could someone shed any light on my problem?

thanks in advance

thehoss

Isn't that under your Options /Settings where you set your controllers up? It should be in the same settings location as where you setup Sounds and such.
 
I can't seem to set the degree of steering in that option.

it's driving me nuts!
 
For the DFGT you can't change turning angles. For the DFP you press a button combination on the wheel itself to switch between turning angles.
 
thanks for this.

so I cannot change any settings except the standard ones?

no specific or advanced wheel settings?
 
Back