Logitech driving force steering wheel

• Thread starter Rob P
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
A friend gave me his logitech driving force steering wheel with shifter and pedals. Everything is hooked up to my ps3 and I'm playing gt5. I am able to use the buttons on steering wheel to switch options. When ready to drive the pedals work but I cant steer. Does anyone know why?

Try pressing the PS Button on the wheel, &/or setting the DS3 from Controller 1 to Controller 2 (by holding down the PS Button on it to access the menu).

VBR
Try pressing the PS Button on the wheel, &/or setting the DS3 from Controller 1 to Controller 2 (by holding down the PS Button on it to access the menu).
I tried didnt work maybe he gave me the wrong power cord for the steering wheel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried didnt work maybe he gave me the wrong power cord for the steering wheel.
What particular type of Logitech Driving Force wheel is it?

Make sure the USB is plugged into the first USB port on the PS3, and turn your other controllers off in the PS3 menu.

What particular type of Logitech Driving Force wheel is it?

Make sure the USB is plugged into the first USB port on the PS3, and turn your other controllers off in the PS3 menu.

Attachments

• 15606936979817376357383353737834.jpg
    15606936979817376357383353737834.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 27
That's a Logitech Driving Force GT.

If the power cord is wrong, somehow, all that would happen is that you'd have no force feedback. As I said, make sure the USB is plugged into the first USB port and any other controller you have is turned off.

That's a Logitech Driving Force GT.

If the power cord is wrong, somehow, all that would happen is that you'd have no force feedback. As I said, make sure the USB is plugged into the first USB port and any other controller you have is turned off.
When I first hooked it up I only had the steering wheel plugged in the first port with no other remotes connected

Latest Posts

Back