Logitech Driving force

  • Thread starter Thread starter x_Jack_x
  • 9 comments
  • 656 views
Messages
565
United States
Tampa,Fla
Messages
x_Jack_McFlash_x
I just picked up 1 earlier 2day.I found It at 1 of my local pawnshops NIB for $30.After my endo race is over Im gonna try it out.Who has 1 and what are your thoughts on it? And what are some good setups? Im gonna use the rear paddle shifts, and turn the normal shifter into an E brake so I can start difting. http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/wheels/devices/4172
 
My thoughts would be since I do own one. Use the search feature and post in the right thread. Wait for it......
 
Didnt find what I was looking for in " so said search bar" 2ND... Its a GT5 QUESTION and Im looking for an ANSWER. So Looks like its posted in the correct area... ALSO.. if you DONT have 1. your post is pretty much RANDOM spam..wait for it.................................................




Being an owner of several large websites, some bigger than this 1, I am not a noob nor some 10yr old kid just posting random crap.So treat me with respect and I will return the favor apon you.
 
You will learn, my little Mutchca.
 
I honestly think 90% of the posters lurk around to inform people that they don't think their question has any merit lol...

Useless contributions.

Without looking at my system, I'm pretty sure I've maxed the FFB settings and have chosen no "auto-steer" (whatever it's called) and the settings which provide for the greatest simulation. I also don't use driving aids except ABS - 1. Seems to serve me well.

I also did the same button mapping as you suggested. When I pull down on the sequential, it's the handbreak.. When I push up, it's reverse. Having reverse on the wheel itself is silly becuase you have to turn the wheel while trying to keep your finger on one of the buttons... doesn't work out too well.
 
Thanks, I didnt even think about reverse, thats actually a great idea.I should be giving a try in about 30 mins. Thanks again.
 
I honestly think most posters don't use the search function offered. Obviously if the man were to use it or, try looking in a topic such as emm, ahh lets see.. "Steering wheels & Racing cockpits" yes that would work. Then a person would find more than ample info about the matter.
 
This actually works damn good.Prolly shouldnt have tested it with the X1 tho..lol. Is there a setting or w/e to make it not so "jerky" or is that just part of the fun?Like hitting bumps and such the wheel jumps around.
 
x_Jack_Mehoff_x
This actually works damn good.Prolly shouldnt have tested it with the X1 tho..lol. Is there a setting or w/e to make it not so "jerky" or is that just part of the fun?Like hitting bumps and such the wheel jumps around.

I noticed that I thought my wheel was going to break
 
This actually works damn good.Prolly shouldnt have tested it with the X1 tho..lol. Is there a setting or w/e to make it not so "jerky" or is that just part of the fun?Like hitting bumps and such the wheel jumps around.

I like the "Jerky" steering feedback (strong)..really wakes you up when you go over a bump or hit the curb. Mild doesn't make much of a difference, niether does "off" for some reason. If you want to turn it off completly just unplug the power adapter. It's pretty wierd without any feedback though.
 
Back