G Gerjan Messages 11 Jul 31, 2005 #1 Is this a good wheel to go with? I want to buy a wheel for my PS2 to play GT4( better ) but I dont know which one to get, I think the Logitech Driving Force Is a good one. Logitech DFP is too expensive for me, so any other suggestions are welcome
Is this a good wheel to go with? I want to buy a wheel for my PS2 to play GT4( better ) but I dont know which one to get, I think the Logitech Driving Force Is a good one. Logitech DFP is too expensive for me, so any other suggestions are welcome
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Jul 31, 2005 #2 Please, just try the search function. It works. Really. Use the "titles only" option and limit the search to the GT4 board. You'll be amazed.
Please, just try the search function. It works. Really. Use the "titles only" option and limit the search to the GT4 board. You'll be amazed.