Logitech Force Feedback Cable

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey people!

I bought a first-gen Logitech Driving Force 'Force Feedback' wheel a couple of days ago, but it doesn't come with a power cable, which is needed to use the Force Feedback. If anyone knows, what type/voltage is the cable, so I can purchase/find one?

Input:100 - 120v - 0.4a 50/60hz
Output: 24v === 0.75a

Taken straight from my Logitech Driving Force AC adapter.

It might be worth pointing out that as long as the connector is the right size and the voltage is the same, the current rating can be above 0.75A, that is just in case you struggle to find a 0.75A one. It can't be below that though. The wheel will never draw more current than it needs so you could theoretically use a 24V 10A supply and it would be fine, though that would be pretty hefty and expensive!

It might be worth pointing out that as long as the connector is the right size and the voltage is the same, the current rating can be above 0.75A, that is just in case you struggle to find a 0.75A one. It can't be below that though. The wheel will never draw more current than it needs so you could theoretically use a 24V 10A supply and it would be fine, though that would be pretty hefty and expensive!

This is good info; figured I'd add a +1 since it sounds like the OP isn't familiar with electronics and how the power draw works.

Back