Logitech Formula Vibration Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter lenuke
  • 6 comments
  • 5,739 views
Messages
7
Hi, I just got this Logitech Formula Vibration wheel.

In the GT5 menus it works fine, but when I start any race the wheel doesn't respond at all, the only button that answers is the 9th button I think it opens up the menu.

How should I configure this wheel properly?

Some buttons are wrong I mean, in the Options menu if I hit brake or gas pedal the options goes up and down.

excuse my poor english
 
Sorry I've never even heard if that wheel.
It's probably not supported.
 
Other than trying to sign functions to buttons yourself, I don't really know what you can do, as I've also never heard of that wheel.
 
Other than trying to sign functions to buttons yourself, I don't really know what you can do, as I've also never heard of that wheel.

How can I sign functions to buttons?

heres a pic of the wheel
tudo.jpg
 
Go to Options, hardware settings, wheel settings.
You will see various wheels and the buttons can be re_assigned.
Try different ones and see if your wheel registers.

Hope you sort it.
 
Im trying here but it doesnt work.

I still dont get it why the wheel works in Options, car selecting, gt home, etc but when I start any race it stops working.

I tried NFS SHIFT it worked except for the gas and brake pedals.

oh man I bought this for nothing
 
Back