Hi everyone, new member here.
I’ve been running the Logitech G Pro Wheel and Pedals on a Playseat Trophy for about two months. During a session last night, I noticed the gas pedal felt 'off' and discovered the two bolts on the pedal face had backed out.
I also checked the mounting hardware where the pedal base attaches to the Trophy (6 bolts) and found those were also needing a turn. I’m surprised this is happening only two months in, especially since I was sure to tighten them down firmly during the initial build.
A couple of questions for the group:
I’ve been running the Logitech G Pro Wheel and Pedals on a Playseat Trophy for about two months. During a session last night, I noticed the gas pedal felt 'off' and discovered the two bolts on the pedal face had backed out.
I also checked the mounting hardware where the pedal base attaches to the Trophy (6 bolts) and found those were also needing a turn. I’m surprised this is happening only two months in, especially since I was sure to tighten them down firmly during the initial build.
A couple of questions for the group:
- Is it normal for the tubular frame of the Trophy to vibrate enough to loosen bolts this quickly?
- Should I apply Blue Threadlocker (medium strength) to the pedal face bolts and the mounting bolts?
- Are there any concerns about using threadlocker on the G Pro pedals mounting points specifically?