Logitech G25/G27 sold out everywhere?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rizdiggah
  • 10 comments
  • 1,948 views
Messages
1
Messages
RizDiggah
Forgive me if this post has already been created, I'm new. First post here. I have been searching for a Logitech G25/G27 racing wheel and can't find it in stock anywhere. Can anyone give me any pointers as to where to go to get this? Any sites? I've tried, logitech, new egg, amazon, etc. All sold out. Any help is appreciated.

-Riz
 
I wouldn't part with my G25 not even for 5,000USD. I don't know about anyone else, but despite the "lack of support" for our wheels in GT5, Patch 1.06 & Patch 1.07 has Drastically improved all aspects of wheel control, where at this point, please do not fix what aint broke! Although, adding pedal calibration prior race start would be A-Mazing.

btw, there is one up on ebay at this moment, for $200 USD+
 
The G25, I think that Logitech doesn't no longer do them, but G27 here in Portugal are a lot on sale, but for 379Euros.
 
They have one in the local Dreamland in Helechtren €225, got mine there a few weeks ago, they also have DFGTs for €99
 
I wouldn't part with my G25 not even for 5,000USD.

LMAO.... Really? You wouldn't part with it for $5,000 and you already know you can replace it for $200? Brilliant my man. Brilliant....​
 
I'm on the lookout too :(, wish I never sold my G25 a couple of years ago (had to though nowhere to keep it).
 
LMAO.... Really? You wouldn't part with it for $5,000 and you already know you can replace it for $200? Brilliant my man. Brilliant....​

I was suggesting, that this gaming peripheral is amongst the best I ever owned, and if they were no longer attainable, then I wouldn't part with it. Obviously no one is going to pay $5K for it when you can still find them.

Hence, when the first PS3 went on sale 3? 4? years ago on Ebay, some auctions ended at close to $3,000 USD, when anyone could go to a local retailer at $599. I sold a Wii at Xmas launch for $1,000, it paid for my christmas holidays!
 
I was suggesting, that this gaming peripheral is amongst the best I ever owned, and if they were no longer attainable, then I wouldn't part with it. Obviously no one is going to pay $5K for it when you can still find them.

Hence, when the first PS3 went on sale 3? 4? years ago on Ebay, some auctions ended at close to $3,000 USD, when anyone could go to a local retailer at $599. I sold a Wii at Xmas launch for $1,000, it paid for my christmas holidays!

I did the same thing with a Wii around Xmas - sold it for $700. <--------- G27 came from that :)
 
The g25 or 27 are great but if they are so hard to get just buy the porsche wheel. fanatic something.
 
which country are you in?

sorry ...wasnt logged in couldnt see location!
 
Back