Logitech G27 Bugg? Please Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter autogt
  • 12 comments
  • 1,059 views
Messages
30
Messages
danielhugo
Today when I was going to play GT6 my wheel didn´t work. or well, everything worked exept for the steering.
When I turn my wheel the car doesn´t respond. Does anybody know what the problem is, or is it a bugg in the new update?

I´m very confused, specially due to the fact that everthing else works, and I haven´t touched the wheel since I played last week.

Thanks for your help,
Hugo
 
Does the wheel calibrate properly when you start the ps3 and GT6?
 
Did you restart your PS3/wheel? Usually a POPO (power off, power on) fixes most of these issues. Occasionally my brakes don't respond, I turn it off and back on and they start working again.
 
As subsist said, Does the wheel calibrate properly when you start the ps3 and GT6. if it does not calibrate that mean there is no power to the wall socket.
 
As subsist said, Does the wheel calibrate properly when you start the ps3 and GT6. if it does not calibrate that mean there is no power to the wall socket.

Yes, or the optical wheel could be loose and spinning on its spindle which is a very common problem and an easy fix.

We just need to get to the root of the problem to start cancelling things out, starting with calibration.
 
Occasionally i must kick my power source and it dislodges the connection to power, event though it looks like it is still plugged in. Check all the connections are tight. The buttons may work without the power source.
 
Didn't plug in the power? :lol:

At least, I did that last week. Fired up the PS3, started GT6, ran the update, got into a race... race start, flying down the straight of whatever circuit it was, turned the wheel a bit... what?! Yeah, forgot to plug in the power. :dopey:
 
Thanks for all the respons guys!
As some of you suggested there was no power plugged in. :P
Intresting that everything else worked though, but probably it's because of the connection to the PS3

So, now I can finally play again! ;)
 
Intresting that everything else worked though, but probably it's because of the connection to the PS3

The wheel acts like that after its been calibrated and then unplugged, it can be kind of handy at times you dont want the force feedback.

Also there is a Sim Racing section for questions like these.
 
...it can be kind of handy at times you dont want the force feedback.

Like in GT5 when doing "Like the wind" in the Red Bull X1 (it was called that in GT5 right?), grinding money ;)
 
Like in GT5 when doing "Like the wind" in the Red Bull X1 (it was called that in GT5 right?), grinding money ;)

Yeah Exactly, I just didn't want to say that dirty word here.

Although some people who race ovals like it off too, and they aren't grinding.
 
Yeah Exactly, I just didn't want to say that dirty word here.

Although some people who race ovals like it off too, and they aren't grinding.

Some games just have way too much force feedback. My real life car doesn't even give me half of the resistance that some cars in some games do. I usually prefer ffb on anyway, otherwise my G27 feels like any cheap steering wheel :)
 
Back