Logitech G27 Set - Wheels, Shifter, & Pedals

• Thread starter Myeeek
  • 4 comments

Myeeek

Premium
MyEeekMac
What's up guys, I'm selling my Logitech G27 wheel. Works good, no issues. I work during the later part of the day, so drop by my work for local pick-up (only) in Irvine, CA. Message me if you are interested!

$180 OBO

20150928_033829.jpg

20150928_033914.jpg

20150928_033926.jpg

20150928_033954.jpg

20150928_034025.jpg

Last edited:
Could you post a video of these parts functioning properly on GT5, GT6, & a PC racing game?

That the shifter moves the wheel turns smoothly through all of the degrees. The pedals compress fully and don't get jammed/stuck.

Are you willing to have it shipped?

I'm from Canada.

Could you post a video of these parts functioning properly on GT5, GT6, & a PC racing game?

That the shifter moves the wheel turns smoothly through all of the degrees. The pedals compress fully and don't get jammed/stuck.

Are you willing to have it shipped?

I'm from Canada.
You can get it brand new in Canada for $229, probably less than $180+shipping for used. Price might come down as Christmas approaches too. If you have a Best Buy nearby, they price match, so you can buy it from Bricks and Mortar for easy return if necessary.

Price might come down as Christmas approaches too. If you have a Best Buy nearby, they price match, so you can buy it from Bricks and Mortar for easy return if necessary.

Yah you're probably right. I will check those out. Thanks I will be checking it out around winter sales.

Yah you're probably right. I will check those out. Thanks I will be checking it out around winter sales.
Save your money and buy a Thrustmaster. They now sell just the head unit. You can buy a wheel,pedals and shifter if you want. G25,27 will not work on PS4 and Thrustmaster is way better than 25,27.

Back