Logitech G27

• Thread starter Paul Tracy
  • 16 comments
Hi , when im using my new G27 wheel for 2010 f1 , i cannot reassign buttons for the 6 that are on the wheel and of the 4 red buttons on the bottom of the shifter , only the second one from the right works as a start button.

Also there is no ps home button so i have to use remote .

I emailed code masters but they were no help.

Yes the lack of a PS button on the wheel is annoying!! You just have to keep the DS3 nearby.

You can reassign the buttons on the wheel & the 4 on the manual shifter. It's under wheel settings or control settings under the "My F1" header. (going from memory here at work, if that is not the exact label)

Good luck!

My F-1 go to Wheel setup-edit

Press 'x' to reassign buttons; then press button you want for that particular feature. (so you can re-assign features to button of your choice).

Note you must assign a button to every feature, or it won't complete wheel setup.

Hope this helps...

I heard that the G27 will be fully compatible with GT5.

I'm sure it will as the G25 was fully supported for GT5P and Logitech and PD have a good relationship and it would make sense for it to be supported. I just hope theres manual controls of Force Feedback but that might delay the game to 2 years from now :-P

I heard that the G27 will be fully compatible with GT5.

Lets hope so as so i didnt buy this wheel for nothing and if it isnt im sure i wont be the only one who's pissed.

I'm sure it will as the G25 was fully supported for GT5P and Logitech and PD have a good relationship and it would make sense for it to be supported. I just hope theres manual controls of Force Feedback but that might delay the game to 2 years from now :-P

It would be another excuse to delay it .:scared:

I still am using the Logitech Pro Force. I'm curious how much smoother is the G-27?

I also have the force feedback and night and day difference .

Your welcome; so 'Paul' how do you like driving in the Speed Channel Super Cars series ? ;):lol:

Its good .:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, just wondering, since i have just bought a G27: does the clutch pedal have any utility in F1 2010? I don't think so, since current F1 cars only use the clutch at the start of the race, but I haven't tried the game with the new wheel yet.

The clutch pedal is useless unless you configure it to be the brake so that you can use it for left-foot braking.

Well bugger me, I didn't think of that. Can it be configured on PS3?

Clutch is on the wheel in F1 btw.

Back