Logitech G27

  • Thread starter Thread starter JBranco
  • 9 comments
  • 1,022 views
Messages
124
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
tcorolla
Does anyone has this same problem as me?
When i purchase and install Fully Customized Transmission, i just lose the H shifter in my G27.
i understand that in this game, cars that come with quick shift by default, you can't use the H shifter…
Is there a update coming to fix this?
 
It's a known issue but nobody knows if it will be fixed.
 
To my understanding, it's only on the Standard cars. All (except certain cars like GT-R) my premiums work fine with the clutch and shifter. Either way, this is old news, been like this since release.
 
Needs to be fixed. Probably the worst excuse for a "Dog Box" transmission I have ever seen.

This has really upset me. For no reason should it be like that. PD needs to fix this in the next update. If not it will greatly affect me continuing to play GT6 or the series entirely.
 
well known bug.
 
It is really annoying, I really do hope that PD fix it; I wouldn't buy another wheel just to be able to play GT6 the way I want!
 
It is really annoying, I really do hope that PD fix it; I wouldn't buy another wheel just to be able to play GT6 the way I want!

Me neither…. i bought this G27 to play GT5 and future releases (as well as other driving games). and i was disappointed when this happened.
I thought it was due to Triple Clutch, when I was online and a friend of mine experienced the same, but then we got to the conclusion it was the FCTransmission. =(
 
Me neither…. i bought this G27 to play GT5 and future releases (as well as other driving games). and i was disappointed when this happened.
I thought it was due to Triple Clutch, when I was online and a friend of mine experienced the same, but then we got to the conclusion it was the FCTransmission. =(

Same here, the G27 was bought specifically for GT5 since I never had any other racing games that I played. To be honest, I really love GT6 but I just cannot play it now that they've dulled the physics and ruined the wheel. I hope it gets sorted because I want to play it again!
 
well.. I think that the physics are awesome, and fairly realistic, more than GT5 i mean. i played NFSU2 with a wheel (Not G27) and was the bomb lol.
the only thing that really bothers me, is that fact. I just use Six Speed Transmission :/
 
Back